Friday, August 19, 2011

Disney Day Dreaming

Some people daydream about winning the lottery, and don't get me wrong, I do think about it, but my most favorite thing to do is daydream about Disney Vacations.  Not much gets me happier than thinking about going to Disney World or the possibility of expanding our Disney Vacations to one of the the Disney Cruise Lines, or the newest Disney Vacation Resort in Hawaii, Aulani.

My DH and I want to go to Hawaii next year for our 10th Anniversary.  I'm hoping that the new Disney Resort is possible for us.  Plus, I bet that Adventures by Disney will be setting up amazing outings in Hawaii!

My husband and I have never been on a cruise, but I think it would be so great to go and see the Caribbean or the Bahamas to start.  I know some friends that have gone and they LOVED it.  I need a "VACATION", not a trip!  I need time to relax and enjoy things, not go-go-go (If you haven't guessed, I'm a type A personality)!  I think that a cruise would almost force me to stop and let it all go a la Disney.

What's your Disney Day Dream??





No comments:

Post a Comment