Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Best Place to Start is at the Beginning!

Welcome to Obsession Disney Trip Tips! 

My name is Janelle.   I am a mom of two kids, Dear Son (DS), 7 and Dear Daughter (DD), 5 and wife to one Dear Husband (DH).  We live in Wisconsin and all just love Disney!  I have been to Walt Disney World in Florida five times in my life.  Once, way back in 1993 when I was in high school and most recently in 2007, 2008, 2010, and 2011.  My passion is the trip planning and execution.  So much so that friends and family call me when they are considering a trip to see the main mouse, Mickey!  I thought I'd start a blog to share some of my experience, tips, and news about Disney!  Please feel free to ask questions about Disney and I'd be happy to help you out!

No comments:

Post a Comment